23 things when I am alone


1. Read

2. Write lists!

3. Watch one of my TV Boxsets for ...

4. Write letters to myself in 5, 10 , 15 years time, etc..

5.Cooking

6. Blog!

7. Sing along with my REALLY loud music.

8. Imagine my life in 10 years time.

9. Reorganise my kitchen cupboards/makeup/books

10. Sulk/Wish I was somewhere else/Feel Sorry for myself

11. Plan my next months spending & saving (which I never stick to!)

12. Have a long pamper in the bath

13. Plan ways to live in America

17. Start to write a novel (I never get past the first couple of chapters!)

20. Cut out inspirational pictures from magazines.

21. Read the 'Today's Featured Article' on Wikipedia, in the hope I get to be a contestant on 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' one day

22. Shopping  for stuff I really don't need but buy anyway!

23. Think about what I would like to change about myself/my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment